[StBernard] St. B. Vet. Hosp.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 28 18:12:35 EST 2006

Dear Wesley,
I am happy to write that our Veterinary Hospital is OPENING in CHALMETTE!!
St. Bernard Veterinary Hospital will be open beginning Wednesday, Feb. 1st,
2006. If you need an appointment, please call 504-277-0141. Because we will
be operating under limited hours to start, it is best to call for an
appointment; however, walk-ins are welcome. If you are not a client of ours,
we certainly welcome you to our practice. If your pet is on a certain type
of food, call us and we will make every attempt to get it for you. We are
very happy to be home!! To our clients, we can access your vaccination
records, so if you need us, just call Donna at the number above. We have
email but limited access to internet but the address is kimanddrdog at aol.com
Thanks! God Bless! Donald and Kim Duplantier