[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 29 15:54:27 EST 2006

"I don't think it would be a good idea to show pictures of storm surge.
You want to tell them and try to prove you have wind damage and that things
were already damaged by the time the water came the next day. Pictures of
the damage and video would be good if it is proof of wind damage, like trees
snapped and window broken. This is all assuming you are trying to prove
wind. Don't bring pictures of water damage if it is wind damage money you
are trying to collect. "

****Ah, I had time to reflect:

I've several 30-40 ft. 30 yr. old (thick) pine trees in my yard. The tops
were seared off like a machete though jungle canes. I KNOW the water didn't
get that high, but it did show the strength of the wind at that area, which
MUST have shoveled in water surges toward my home ultimately flooding 10 ft.
With that in mind, which logical-thinking agent wouldn't believe this must
less level-minded logistical ones? The water was forced in by a hurricane.
Wind arrived prior to flooding proving water was wind-driven no matter what
the idiots are contending. Isn't this line of thinking consistant with the
State Insurance's office or others suing in court?

Thanks, all..

Jer.