[StBernard] Got to be a better way

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 30 20:29:27 EST 2006

Westley:

I wholeheartedly agree with Deborah Keller. Since FEMA has agreed to pay the
cost associated with picking up the trash, providing dumpsters throughout
the areas would ultimately save them money, while epediting the clean-up
process. Certainly, they would start with a greater number of dumpsters,
but by monitoring their use, they could easily determine where more
dumpsters or needed or where smaller dumpsters could be placed,or
eliminated.

Excellent suggestion, Deborah.

John

Maybe this makes too much sense, but being in Chalmette several days
week working on our house, there seems to be two phases of demo
going
on now. There's that initial gut the house whereby everything is put

out on the curb and it's a massive quantity. It would be difficult
do anything else but just dump it on the lawns.