[StBernard] Holy Angels yearbooks & others

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 31 23:09:37 EST 2006

I spoke with Missy and requested AHA yearbooks from '75-'78. She has
received requests for these years and others. I know she is taking requests

for Our Lady of Prompt Succor, Holy Cross, and Chalmette High (last 13
years
only for CHS). Call her to find out if Josten's did yearbooks for your
school.
Must have 25 requests per year to reprint. She wass taking names only, no
money at this time. She can be reached at 504-465-0286 or by email at
missy.hildreth at jostens.com
Terri