[StBernard] rentals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 1 11:42:32 EST 2006

FYI, We have 2 buildings, the 1st we are working on to inhabit ourselves
and, originally, the 2nd we were on into making a B&B fishing camp. ( I even
had a name, The Reel Inn) We were almost finished, but after Kat, was zoned
as "storage unit??" by FEMA; it has a bath, kitchen, plumbing and 2 stories
with room for 3 bedrooms; who can we speak to in order to change the zoning
and we would be glad to rent to a family in need without gouging. Mr & Mrs.
MP