[StBernard] Governor Blanco - In da house..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 1 18:41:05 EST 2006

jer..
In all fairness....Blanco and Landrieu are not to blame...sure they are
getting blamed for many things...but the state of the union address is not
the place for a senator& governor to hold some rally...we the people should
be in an uproar...because...we are not being helped by our government...they
are spending billions in Iraq...Our young men and women are dying
everyday...George W continues to tell the country that money is
allocated...80 billlion...well we have not seen one penny of that
...Louisiana is supposed to be allocated 6.2 billion....we have not gotten
one penney...louisiana asked for help before the hurricane hit...we were
denied...that isn't being addressed...there is a gag order ...so that people
who know cannot say anything ...so the facts can come out in those
hearings...the blame keeps going to Nagin...and Blanco...the president
declared louisiana a disaster...days before the hurricane hit...why...why
weren't we helped then...US citizens should be marching o
n Washington...we should demand...to know...why were we not helped
then...and why are we not being helped now...people are
suffering...waiting...waiting for insurance to pay...by the time all FEMA
trailers are distributed...it will be time for them to be taken...this is a
joke...unfortunately ...the joke is on innocent...people...children,
mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, etc...human
lives...people are suffering here...
in
"THE UNITED STATES"...how can this be happening...this cannot continue to go
on.....We need to write to everyone in Congress, Senate, the Governor...and
the President himself...and let them know how we feel..Florida...is still
recovering...they also have been forgotten from the last big hit they
took...if like you say the squeaky wheel...we all ought to be part of that
wheel...together we could make the loudest squeak...let them know...we will
not be forgotten!
CMHingle