[StBernard] MURPHY OIL SPILL NEW ORDER FROM JUDGE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 1 22:22:27 EST 2006

This is true, we had an offer from Murphy that we were considering and were
going to accept. It is for a business on Judge Perez Drive. Now we are told

by Murphy that all offers are off the table, they have recinded their offer,

and they are stopping their program to offer settlements to residents and
businesses. They told us to join the class action suit! Can you believe
that. So it looks like we have no other choice. Also I heard the oil spill
area has been increased, is this true? If anyone has any more info, please
share.

lm