[StBernard] Rentals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 2 20:58:40 EST 2006

I maybe off bases here but I think I would rather have a family renting
on
the side of me, then a slab with no hope for years. To me this would
help
with rebuilding St. Bernard. People are not ready to put their whole
heart
and soul back into the parish but on the other hand do not want to see
the
places they loved being demolished.
Sue

Sue, thanks for that vote of support. As me and my 80 yr old mom are still
in AL, we'd love to be able to rent something while getting our house
repaired.

Jim York