[StBernard] Insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 3 00:16:38 EST 2006

Troy,

At the moment I don't know anyone who is writing new policies. However, you
may be able to coax your current insurer into writing a new policy,
especially if your home will be demolished. The agents I talk to with State
Farm and Farmers Bureau both said they are in a quota system at the moment.

The insurer already has XX number of homes insured and will not change that
number. Once someone drops coverage, that allows someone else to get in.
You may have no choice other than the unfair plan.

I know they were running ads earlier, but you want to try AAA Insurance,
from the auto club.

Westley