[StBernard] FEMA trailers/parks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 13:12:09 EST 2006

Craig, thank you, but I have temporary housing in Carriere, Mississippi with
my son and will wait for the park to open. I just really needed to know
that I had not been dropped from the list and that I would eventually get a
trailer in an area when I feel comfortable. I very much want to return to
St. Bernard and start rebuilding my home as quickly as possible. I'm like
everyone else, I'm tired of moving from temporary location to temporary
location and just want to go home and get started on building a new life.
Thank you again for your response.

Jana

> Jana,

> I will pass it on for you but that park is weeks away from being ready

maybe

> more. If you need immediate placement we can work on getting you placed

on

> the ship for now. Let me know as space is limited and we are trying to

only