[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 13:16:39 EST 2006

David,
I had Chase for my mortgage, and I was able to obtain a "mandatory payoff
letter" that met with the legal required wording for the SBA.
It was my understanding from the Chase rep that I spoke with, that they had
so many requests for such a letter from customers, their legal dept got
together with the SBA and CREATED a document specifically for the SBA.
Check into it.......the wording of the letter states something to the effect
"if you do not intend to use your insurance proceeds to repair/improve your
home, than we will require that you pay your loan amount in full"
(something of that nature)
Good luck to you, David.

Tracie Brown