[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 13:18:55 EST 2006

To David:

We had our loan with Bank One/Chase. They faxed us a pay-off quote within
24 hours of my telephone request. The pay-off quote did not have a demand
statement in it, however, SBA accepted this as a demand letter and we were
approved for an SBA loan. We went to our loan closing in December at the
SBA office in Covington. SBA has already disbursed $10,000 to us as part of
the total loan proceeds with future disbursements to be made as needed and
as we provide receipts to SBA.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Terry Vinson Battaglia