[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 8 19:17:49 EST 2006

Westly,
I wrote yesterday stating that my husband and I are having problems getting
the SBA loan. Can you believe I am waiting on my third letter from my old
mortgage co to see IF SBA will accept the 3rd letter? My previous letters
stated:

"National City offered Mr. and Mrs. the option to either rebuild the damaged
home or to pay the loan in full with the insurance proceeds. The loan was
paid in full."

AND

"This letter is to confirm that the referenced mortgage loan has been paid
in full. National City Mortgage is responsible for releasing the lien on
this property."

Still they are not willing to accept these letters. We are currently working
on the 3rd letter from National City.

We called National City to see if they would be willing to talk to SBA over
the phone and the y said we have to wait for the process to finish with our
letter, which takes 24-72 hours.
Jen