[StBernard] ABANDONED

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 8 19:26:48 EST 2006

These are questions that a large number of residents are waiting for the
answers to. How can Parish officials expect residents to make final
decisions about returning and rebuilding building with such unsurity. A
final plan for designating areas as green space needs to be implemented as
soon as possible. People need this information to make decisions and to
move forward. You can't expect people to start to rebuild in an area that
will later be turned into green space. People will be losing precious time
and not to mention money.

Tracey