[StBernard] demand letter for mortgage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 9 10:09:33 EST 2006

SBA will tell you no, you didn't have to pay off your mortgage. They told us
we could have called the insurance co to have them re-issue the check
without the mortgage co's name on the check.
JMS

If your insurance company's check to you was made out to you and the

mortgage company because they have a lien on the property, doesn't
that mean

you were forced to pay off the mortgage? We couldn't cash our check
ourselves because it was made out to both us and the mortgage
company, so we

had to endorse it and send it to them and they paid the mortgage off
and
sent us the difference, is this enough proof?

Laurie