[StBernard] Archdiocese Properties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 10 18:18:27 EST 2006

dear ddk.
because of the hazardous matter from the oil spill, volunteers are not
allowed to do the debris removal at St.Mark because of the CLASS ACTION SUIT
ruling, we can't negotiate with MURPHY at this time.
the property will be attended to, but it will take a bit longer.
I met with the attorney for the Archdiocese on Tuesday to discuss things
with Murphy, but ran in to the hold because of the Class Action Suit ruling.
We wish to speak with Murphy about the debris removal,etc. when it will be
possible to do, hopefully in the near future.
God bless,
Fr.Mark