[StBernard] "Tomato Festival Will Go On"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 11 09:42:52 EST 2006

This Information From the
St. Bernard Parish Website
Tomato Festival Will Go On
February 8, 2006
____________________________________

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
In spite of Hurricane Katrina, Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic
school
will host its annual Tomato Festival this year. As in the past, the
festival
will be held the first weekend in May.
The Tomato Festival Planning Committee is seeking the assistance of
festival
workers and planners from other church parishes to help fill the void
left
by the displacement of many parents, parishioners and faculty who help
make
the festival a success. This is an opportune time for festival workers
from all
church parishes to join together and provide a much needed boost to the

rebuilding efforts in St. Bernard parish.
We will hold a meeting on the blacktop, behind the church, after
11:00am
mass on Sunday, February 12th. All who may be interested are asked to
attend.
You may also contact any of the following individuals.
Kenny Reichert: 504-583-0746
Tommy Culotta: 504-909-4784
John Scheuermann: 504-884-9411
Michael Fernandez: 504-250-9151
We look forward to working with family and friends from other church
parishes to bring a small piece of normalcy back to St. Bernard, and
provide a
fun-filled weekend for everyone.
Thanks,
Our Lady of Prompt Succor Church and