[StBernard] Vet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 11 20:09:55 EST 2006

Dear Helen,
This is Kim from St. Bernard Vet. Yes, we are open in Chalmette. Please
give us a call to set up an appointment as we have limited hours at this
time. Special thanks to Cristy for her kind words. My husband and I are
committed to help the rebuilding in St. Bernard. It has been my home my
entire life and I at this time, I cannot think of anywhere else that I would
want to live. I know that many places are beautiful. We evacuated for some
time to Mandeville and Robert, LA and the people were all great to us.
However, I feel most at home in my home town.
As far as your Minn-Pin, we just had a nice lady with 3 of them come in for
vaccinations. I got a big kick out of them, jumping all around and making
themselves at home at the clinic. We will be happy to care for your pet and
all of your veterinary needs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Best Wishes on your return home.

Sincerely,
Kim Duplantier
St. Bernard Veterinary Hospital
9121 W. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA
504-277-0141 (this is call forwarded to my cell so I usually answer).
P.S. Thanks for the inquiry and the love for animals that you have.