[StBernard] Church's

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:07:17 EST 2006

I agree wholeheartedly! My intent was not to make light of our need for the
churches to come back to serve our communities as a spiritual center for
reconstruction, or to bash the Catholic faith. I firmly believe in my
Catholic faith! I was simply trying to illustrate how the Catholic church
takes a business approach to its decision making process, and how that
approach may hamper the reconstruction of our Catholic parishes in St.
Bernard Parish.

Keeping you all in my prayers,
Steve Fecke