[StBernard] Atmos Accounts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:50:14 EST 2006

Deborah:

I had a similar experience. I received a statement from them in December
that reflected a past due balance. I called them to inquire as to how I
could be past due since I was on automatic payment, and also, how I could
have a balance since we had not had gas service since September. The
Customer Service Rep informed me that the payment was for service through
August 30th, and that ATMOS had only just started reissuing statements. She
took my electronic payment over the telephone so that I could be comfortable
that my balance would now be zero.

ATMOS has made little attempt to work with the residents of St. Bernard.
John F. Richardson