[StBernard] Churches or Grocery Store???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 00:12:15 EST 2006

Is this the same Steve Fecke that chose not to bring back his business to
our community?
Is this the same Steve Fecke that owned Jubilee Grocery?
Don't you think our community needs that as well, if not more?

I want my church to come back, but my family needs food too. The churches
never said they won't ever come back, they just said they are waiting for
the rest of the population to come back. If we have no grocery store then
that makes people not want to come back too. It's like what came first the
chicken or the egg? Or, If you build it, they will come?

Cristy