[StBernard] tomato festival

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 00:27:40 EST 2006

As you know we will have the Tomato Festival this year. It will be
Saturday, May 6th, from 4pm till midnight and Sunday, May 7th, from 12 noon
till 8pm. As soon as things are finalized, I will e-mail that information.
Our chairmen are Kenny Reichert, Mike Fernandez, and John Scheuermann. I
would like to ask you to please post that on Sunday, May 7th, we are asking
that all 8th graders from St. Louise, St. Roberts, St. Mark and Our Lady of
Prompt Succor meet at an assigned area and we will have a balloon launch.
The eighth graders will be asked to write there their hopes and dreams on
their balloon and with prayer we will launch their balloon.
Will send more information as it becomes available.
Stephanie A. Growl
Festival Committee Member