[StBernard] Churches or Grocery Store???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 10:58:02 EST 2006

Cristy,

When you made your decision to come back to the parish, did you ask for
public input to help you decide what was best for you? I appreciated the
support I received from St. Bernard Parish the last nine years, and I gave
back as much as I received from the community. My involvement in numerous
civic organizations and my giving of my own personal resources will attest
to that. Ask the people that were truly involved in our community, they will
tell you of my involvement. My decision was very difficult to make, however,
it was my personal decision, and I made it with my family, my employees and
my businesses best interest at heart. I wonder if you asked Winn Dixie (3
stores), Sav-a Center (2 stores), Wal-Mart, Sav-a-Lot, or Nicosia's why they
have not returned as of yet?! I am still committed to St. Bernard Parish and
will remain involved in many organizations, I simply decided to relocate my
business for personal reasons, and would think that people would respect
that!!

Steve Fecke
Jubilee Foods