[StBernard] Churches or Grocery Store???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 15 21:13:31 EST 2006

How dare you. You have no right to be so bitter and judgemental of Steve
Fecke. Who are you to judge? Everyone has to make a their own decision
about what to do and Mr. Fecke made a valiant effort to try to return. He
wanted to return. It was only after he failed to receive answers or progress
from our parish that he was forced to make this decision based on what was
best for him and his family. Businesses can't wait around forever, they are
owned by people who's family's need to eat and have a roof over their heads.

Contrary to what you may think, just because someone has a business doesn't
mean they have all this endless money hanging around. I think it is unfair
of you to judge, you don't know his situation. Shame on you.

Laurie