[StBernard] test results

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 00:17:33 EST 2006

According to the latest EPA handout that I received on Sunday from EPA's
Joyce Hoey who is in St. Bernard this week,( she was riding around
neighborhoods to visit with homeowners who were outside) it says that
anyone who has been tested can be given their test results from Murphy
regardless of the class action lawsuit and regardless whether a person has
opted out or not. Try calling Murphy until they send it to you. However, it
also says that Murphy cannot discuss anything with you beyond sending you
the test results unless you have already settled with them or opted out of
the lawsuit. I have been told by the parish that the collection of samples
is five times more per day than the number of tests finished, so there is a
backlog. I only saw my test results because I was one of the luck 10% that
EPA randomly tested themselves and so they posted it on that EPA test result
website. Keep checking that because maybe you might be one of ten per
hundred that EPA did their own testing and thus posted on their website.
Hope this helps, Deborah Keller