[StBernard] Craig - Re: Arabi

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 14:40:32 EST 2006

Cindy,

I truly understand the plight that so many of our residents are facing. The
best information I can tell you at this point is to consider the options in
as logical a sequence as possible. If they have decided to not choose
demolition, then the next best step at this point is to have the house
gutted, either privately or through the volunteers. They can sign up in the
community development office or can get the forms from the website.

The March date is just a date for the council to begin to look at the
properties that have not been acted on. Windows and doors do not need to be
installed by then if one is not able to.

Keep watching over the next couple of weeks on the web to see what direction
we will be able to offer for the future of the properties.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig