[StBernard] audubon insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 19:52:46 EST 2006

Angel,

Once you get your claim, fight for the 25% above damages through
arbitration for taking too long to process. I have it from Harry Burton
(quote me, call me for a statement, etc.), that the Fair plan issued claims
to 4 adjusting companies. One company sat on over a 1,000 claims. They
didn't have the man power to address them properly and kept the customers
out of the loop. AND, they did not properly inform the insured of how to get
their ALE checks- we didn't get our until December. Oh, I plan on fighting,
my only question to the group is this, who can I get to test my attic, the
attic sheetrock, and insulation for mold- the house only had 4 ft 3.25in of
water and I'll be damned if they aren't going to pay to get rid of the mold
when we have pictures of it growing on the wood in the attic from holes in
the roof. We have a premature daughter, with premature lungs, and I'll rot
in hell before they put her life in danger to save a few dollars. They are
going to fix it, it's just that simple. Thanks Angel, any info you can pass
along is appreciated. OH, when you read that article you noticed that she
had a reporter call concerning her claim, then it was suddenly resolved- me
thinks I may have to call the local paper concerning this. The baby in
pictures could be very persuasive, along with picketing if I don't get
results.

Wendy Hall