[StBernard] Looting in the parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 16 19:54:05 EST 2006

Westley/Craig
I'm hoping you can answer this question for me, as I think it concerns all
that are already living in the parish or will in the near future. I've been
hearing a lot about people FEMA trailers being looted (batteries, gas tanks,
etc). One such person just recently had her trailer put on Corrine and
someone stole dishes out of the trailer while they were away. I'm hoping
that these people complaining about this are not just spreading rumors,
although I would want to think that rumors of this nature would be better
than actually having looting problems . If anyone can shed any light on
this problem I would appreciate it.

Carol