[StBernard] Sunday's Parade

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 17 07:49:59 EST 2006

Dear Craig:

Congratulations on the new baby!

We will be in the parish on Sunday for the parade and will be bringing in
some of Jacob's "new" friends from here in Hammond to see what the hurricane
really did. Unlike many of the out-of-state politicians, these kids WANT to
see things first hand rather than just hearing about it and seeing it on TV.
These kids have been BEGGING us to bring them to the Parish.

Is the National Guard still available to help us get some of the really big
heavy stuff out of the house?

We think we can get the fridge and washer & dryer out with our hand truck.
But we are not strong enough to get the water-soaked mattresses and living
room furniture out.

We have signed up for the gutting, but would like to do what we can on our
own now that we are somewhat settled in Hammond.

Thank You and Congratulations, again !

Terry Vinson Battaglia