[StBernard] This is getting Kafka-esque! Craig!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 17 23:03:05 EST 2006

I almost don't want to believe this is happening, but apprently it is.

This morning I was in the bathroom around 8ish. My cell started ringing but
I obviously could not get to it. Didn't worry that much because the missed
call thing would show who called and it would go to v.m.

However, when I checked, all I saw on the display was number not available
or something similar. So that began the long process of trying to see who
called.
I finally found out it was from the FEMA group in Baton Rouge about
trailers. It was on my mom's claim. The rep told me I should answer calls
even if not identified because their numbers will not show on caller I.D. or
whatever!! I asked why whoever called didn't leave me a voice mail. She
couldn't answer that but she did say that if they try to call you 4 times
and can't get hold of you, you are removed from the trailer request list.<
/div>

Craig, I know you are in touch with some of the FEMA folks - could you
possibly discuss this ridiculous process and see what migh be done? I
mean...you really don't want to bring your cell with you **every** where you
go.

Thanks!
Jim