[StBernard] State Democratic Party Response

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 18 11:47:15 EST 2006

Okay...the only thing I was saying was that if it was a concerted effort by
a majority of Republicans I just can't understand why. Whatever problems
you may have, at least start the legislation and fix it later, as I wrote.
Normally, I try not to pay too much attention when the "ledge" is in
session - I stay saner that way, but this was an important session. I truly
fear that DC/Congress are going to look at us and say "Hey, if **they**
can't get their stuff together, why should we dole out anymore money? It's
too important for us, the working stiffs out here.

Jim