[StBernard] Tour groups

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 19 09:47:47 EST 2006

I have very mixed feelings about the busses.
I got irate when I first heard it, then tried to think over the comments
made in favor, and I also know that many church groups use a bus, to bring
volunteers to work places and also to drive and see, take pictures back to
their churches to entice others to come down here with the next volunteer
group.
So, now I dont know how to feel about it. If they are church groups, I would
not mind them taking some hour out of their day and come by and snap a pic
AFTER asking if it is ok, if it brings more people down here to help my
neighbors get gutted. But I really get irked by feeling on display. Now THAT
is Kafka-eske, like in 'The Hunger Artist"

Gaby