[StBernard] Buy-out plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 20:31:58 EST 2006

I don't understand some things in the buy out also. We had insurance with
which we paid off our mortagage, we had a little left over, not enough to
fix the house completely. Someone posted that if you had insurance, you
were not eligible for a SBA load, SBA didn't tell us that they just said to
get a demand letter that the mortgage was paid off with the insurance
proceeds. They didn't tell us we were not eligible. We will see if they deny
us. And also I want to know if they include flood and homeowners in the
amount they deduct, and also, do they deduct contents money? I don't think
they should count the contents money since we all need to replace our
contents and that money is for contents, not structure. Does anyone know?

Laurie