[StBernard] Insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 11:00:53 EST 2006

Wendy,

I dealt directly with my adjuster - I was told that he was the only person
that could deal with my claim. I sent him pictures of the water line below
my windows, and I measured to see exactly how high the water line was.
Then, I sent him my contents list of everything above the water line. I
also sent him a contents list of my shed - since it was completely blown
away during the storm.
I had to make them understand that my water line was only 2.5ft. high, and
that everything but my furniture was above that line. When I emailed him my
pics and info, I also told him that they were more than welcomed to send
another adjuster out to my house to take additional pictures and measure my
water line again.
Hope that helps. By the way, did you ever get in touch with a supervisor?

Angel Steinmann