[StBernard] DMV & CENTER AT SCHWEGMANN'S

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 16:19:30 EST 2006

Wesley...spoke to Kenny with Sen. Boasso's office and he agreed that would
be a good thing to have the bus come to the parish. He is going to check
into it and see what he could do. If the Senator's office is able to get it
scheduled, then it would need to be publicized so as to get a good turnout.

Jim

Jay,

Since DMV is a state office, your best bet is to approach either
Rep. Nita
Hutter or Sen. Walter Boasso. I think they will have more clout in
getting
the bus to come to St. Bernard.

Westley