[StBernard] Murphy Oil Testing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 16:49:59 EST 2006

In reference to the following our place (3820 Plaza Drive) has orange flags
on it - indicating it has been tested by Murphy. However, before we got the
results the judge included us in the class action suit. Would the EPA also
have results on this tested area or do we get results from Murphy (the only
way to do this is to opt out). And is this Craig Tafaro that is responding
to these questions?

Jen,

There was a way to check results of samples on the EPA website. It may be
in there; try to do that. If not, send me your contact info and I'll see
what I can do.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig