[StBernard] None So Blind

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 22:23:50 EST 2006

I agree, but it's hard to say this on this sight without getting attacked.
I know people want to go home, but I don't see how it is possible. It's not
worth the health risk or the risking your children's health. It's not a
normal life and will never be what we used to know. It will be this strange
and bizarre existance for years and years to come, and many are not willing
to take those chances with their families. Err on the side of caution is
right.

Laurie