[StBernard] critters

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 22:31:45 EST 2006

Craig:

I would like to add some additional thoughts. Is it possible to place a
notice on those homes that still have refrigerators in them to require that
they be removed as a public health issue? Also, can we use existing laws to
place stickers on automobiles sitting on the neutral grounds? I notice that
more cars are somehow finding their way into the various neighborhoods, and
since no one in the neighborhood knows who the owner is, what authorization
do we have to have these vehicles towed? It would certainly make it easier
for the clean-up crews to remove debris.

Thanks for your guidance.

JFR