[StBernard] Murphy Oil Testing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 21:57:52 EST 2006

Craig,
I went to the EPA website, but what does all this mean? This is a sample
that was taken from a house a few doors away from our house.

<"http://oaspub.epa.gov/storetkp/storet_wme_pkg.Station_Sediment_Chem_Result
s?p_station_id=14076&p_org_id=KATSPROJ&p_sample_date=12-13-2005">

I just got off the phone with Murphy. They are also wanting to clean/change
the soil while they gut the house. They are suppose to get back with me to
let me know if the contract we signed with Murphy in November is going to be
transferable to a new owner.
Jen

Jen,

The only way to know is to check their website to see if your sample
was
included in their test samples. And yes this is Craig Taffaro.

Let me know if you can't find it and send me your contact info and
I'll
follow up for you.
Good Luck and God bless,
Craig