[StBernard] Mexicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 23:20:26 EST 2006

Well said. Every "Mexican" I have come in contact with has been nice to me.

They have worked for us gutting and helping repair and are hard working
and very much needed. I don't like bad comments about mexicans or anyone
else working to help us. We need them very much and they are doing jobs
that no one else wants to do. They have watched grown men cry as they gut
our property and are kind and compassionate. They would hug them and say go
home, you don't have to watch, just go home now and we will do it. They
understand how we feel and they want to help us. If we didn't have them we
would be much worse off than we already are. We should appreciate all the
help we can get.

lm