[StBernard] AHA dipolma update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 3 20:10:36 EST 2006

Dear AHA graduates,

Great news!! We will be able to get our diplomas replaced. The cost to
replace the diplomas is about $8 each. The information needed: name as it
appeared on your diploma, year of graduation and date if possible, and a
phone number for Sr. Barbara to contact you. Please send this information
to Jo Ann Rosselli jrosselli at olhccalumni.org If you have already contacted
Jo Ann, please do so again with the additional information.

We are also looking for any classmates from the Class of 1986. You can
contact Jo Ann or myself about this years reunion.

Cindy
Class of 1986
cindyschneida at yahoo.com