[StBernard] demolishing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 13:02:17 EST 2006

Peggy and Gary,

Demolition is a stahled issue at the moment because of a price for
remibursement problem. The actual date has not been set, but I am pushing
for the local governement to examine our capacity to start doing some of
this ourselves until the issue gets resolved- the negotiations between FEMA
the Parish and the contractor has been going on for over two months.

Don't give up.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig