[StBernard] Trash and Stuff

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 21:37:06 EST 2006

What a great answer, meantime just watch the trash pile grow. If you are in
the new expanded area there is no activity dealing with debris pick up. You
will get the debris removed if your not in this area or in the old oil area.
A friend of mine lives on Corinne and says that the debris is picked up
regularly. Mine has not been touched in 4 weeks.

ladasco