[StBernard] Lower 9th Ward to get lights, water & trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 6 09:04:07 EST 2006

Folks,

The trailers are slow in coming, but you should know that St.
Bernard has
significantly more trailers than Orleans- believe or not.

Craig>>>

When I went down my street (north of JP toward 40 arpent) I counted four
trailers per block, 16 trailers total, plus a few more places staked out in
red flags. It does not look like a lot looking down the street, but sixteen
was more than I thought it had. On the shorter end, between JP and SBHwy ,
there seem to be more trailers, but there are actually less, just closer
together. Deceiving it looks.

Gaby