[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 7 08:00:58 EST 2006

Thanks for the info. I was really not counting on getting anything on my
property so if ever anything does become of it, they can use it towards my
loan. By the way, Congrats for getting three of the same answers, that's a
shocker! Good luck!

Cathi

cathi,

you may want to contact the sba again. i have been told by three
different
people at the sba that the lien would include my home on judy drive.
the
reason is that if and when the home on judy drive is sold, the sba
wants
that money to put down on the new loan for the new house. (imagine
that,
three people with the sba gave me the same answer, haha) craig also
stated
that this is what they told him. anyway, didn't want you to be
misinformed
and counting on the money from the sale of your home in st. bernard,
as you
will not get that money, it will go to the sba loan.

good luck to you,

nancy sinopoli