[StBernard] Lower 9th Ward to get lights, water & trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 7 16:55:56 EST 2006

Yes, alot of trailers but they are unoccuipied. I have 4 close by
where I
am living and they arenot being lived in, just there to use on
weekends when
they come to clean or socialize. I get upset everytime I think
about all
the people that still nned trailers and these are not being used.

George

--True, lots of trailers are only occasionally used, but since they were SO
slow in coming, many people arranged for housing elsewhere, kids enrolled in
school etc and wont be able to come live there more permanently until the
school year is over.
Plus it does help to have a trailer even if just for the workdays, as we
found out one can not get a lot done when having a 3 plus hour ride both
ways. WIth a trailer there, one can stay a night or two and get much more
done in the cleaning. So dont feel too upset, even the partially used
trailers are helping in the clean up and rebuilding.

Gaby