[StBernard] Evacuations?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 9 19:15:49 EST 2006

This is in response to ML about deaths due to Katrina. Yes we were warned
that the storm would be bad but we were not given ALL of the information,
example they knew about the levee`s and they knew they would fail and they
also knew HOW they would fail. Did you know that not everyone could evacuate
for numerous reason`s and to judge them for that shows that you do not
understand them at all. Not everyone had family or friends that WOULD help
evacuate so without the financial means or proper transportation what were
they to do? So they deserve what that got? I say put yourself in their shoes
before you pass judgement.
BL