[StBernard] SBA Loan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 10 23:59:06 EST 2006

Congratulations, you are the very first person that I've heard of that is
actually going to receive more than the first $10,000.00. You must have
gotten to the right person within the SBA...I think a prayer of thanksgiving
is in order!!

At this point, since I signed some documents in late January and received
the first $10,000 towards contents, I guess I can expect to be found again
by April. It seems that they have lost my loan documents somewhere in their
system.

Anyone else?

JPK