[StBernard] SBA Loan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 11 00:18:36 EST 2006

Everybody that has posted an email about SBA has left out some important
details that were told to me:
1. I was to sell my house within two years, if I can't because of flooding,
oil or wind damage I am responsible to keep SBA current once a month on the
progress 2. You have to keep receipts for everything that you buy with the
SBA money.
3. The money is earmarked for certain items. This means that so much of
the money is used for clean up. If you are not cleaning up, then you can't
use that money.
4. When and if you sell your home, SBA will allow you first to pay your
mortgage if you have one, if you don't or have money left over, SBA puts all
the money toward your SBA loan.

There are many other stipulations but I can't type forever.
Don't say you were warned. Ask alot of questions before you sign.

mchacon