[StBernard] Numbers in Louisiana's favor in getting federal aid

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 11 08:41:26 EST 2006

It really is sad that "political stroke" rather than need will be what
determines who receives this money. So, when people dare to talk of "St.
Bernard politics", they should realize that "politics" are the same
everywhere; ours was just on a smaller version. I am so saddened and
disappointed in the lessons learned through this Katrina experience, that
I'm lost on what I will tell my kids with regard to the "American Dream";
what a joke!!!!

Lm